European RouletteBack to game
Top Casino Sites Offer Real Money European Roulette Games to Win Big
And by putting this classic casino diversion on its portfolio Luck’s Casino stands head-to-head with all the top casino sites. European Roulette is an incredibly popular casino game that has retained its popularity over the past century due to unique thrills, timeless gameplay, and loads of ways that players can win-win real money from a single spin!
It is played by guessing which number/colour the ball will fall on when the Roulette wheel is spun, and placing real money bets accordingly. Although players can enjoy this game for free using their welcome or deposit match bonus there is nothing more exciting than playing for real money and eagerly watching the ball spin, jump, and roll from pocket to pocket at Luck’s Casino!
Roulette Features When Playing Online & Possible Payouts to Increase your Wins
Each spin begins by players placing their wagers on the table layout that consists of different fields that enables a variety of wagers to be made at Luck’s Casino.
The bets in European Roulette are divided into two main types; Outside Bets (with higher chances of winning as much as 50%) and Inside Bets (with higher payout odds as much as 35 to 1).
Outside Bets can include:
- Red or Black: Guessing whether the next number spun is going to be Red or Black. This bet has an even money payout of 1 to 1
- Even or Odd: Guessing whether the next number spun is going to be even or odd. This bet has an even money payout of 1 to 1
- Dozen Bets: Guessing whether the next number spun is a part of which dozen among the three dozen available in the layout. The payout is 2 to 1
- Column Bets: Guessing whether the next number spin will be a part of some column among the three columns available in the layout. The payout is 2 to 1
- Block Wagers either between 1 – 18 or 19 – 36. This bet has an even money payout of 1 to 1.
- Inside Bets can include:
- Single Number: Guessing the specific number or several numbers to be spun. The payout is 35 to 1
- Double: The bet is split between 2 numbers by guessing that either will win. The payout is 17 to 1
- Street: A bet is made on the three numbers in a horizontal fashion over the table layout and the player wagers that either of the three could win. The payout is 11 to 1.
- Double Street: Similar to the Street bet, but a player bets on two horizontal lines of the three numbers at once. The payout is 5 to 1.
Getting Paid Playing European Roulette Online with High Probability of Winning
There are 2 main points that players eager to try their luck playing European Roulette online for free should bear in mind: Although there are loads of winning strategies that players can employ to ensure consistent wins; online Roulette is strictly a luck-based game that’s 100% guesswork.
There’s no way of predicting where a ball will land so even though spreading the wagers across the table guarantees a higher probability of winning; there are certainly no guarantees – except that you’re sure to have a fabulous time at Luck’s Casino!
Updates On Effortless Lady Lucks Style Casino Solutions!